Annual Parochial Church Meeting 2022
Sunday 24th April 2022
during 10.00 am service at Christ Church
The agenda and papers for the meeting are available by clicking on the sections below in blue bold underlined.
You can read them on line or download them to your own computer/device.
Other reports will be added as they become available.
You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader program in order to read the documents.
You probably already have this, but if not, you can download this for free from get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you download the papers to a portable devoice (such as a tablet) you can bring them to the meeing with you.
We encourage you not to print them off, for environmental reasons.
Agenda and Service Outline
- Apologies for absence – please submit in advance to the parish office
- The vestry meeting – Election of Churchwardens
- Call to Worship
- HYMN: Thine be the Glory
- Minutes of the last meeting held on 25 April, 2021 (Please submit corrections or questions in advance)
- Electoral Roll Reports 2022: Christ Church Good Shepherd
- Finance Reports for the year 2021: Treasurer’s Report, Christ Church statement, Good Shepherd statement
- Parish Trustees
- Reports from:
- PCC Secretary,
- Churchwarden at Christ Church
- Churchwarden at Good Shepherd
- Incumbent (2021-22)
- Prayer of Thanksgiving
- Hymn: The Lord is risen indeed
Listening to God’s word
- Bible reading from Acts
- Gospel reading from Luke
- Future Challenge: conclusion of Incumbent’s Report
- Election of Church Officers
- Appointment of Independent Examiner
- Prayers of Intercession
- Sharing of the Peace
- Hymn for Reflection: Love’s redeeming work is done
Liturgy of the Sacrament
- AOB as notified in advance
- Date and venue of APCM for 2023
- HYMN: The head that once was crowned with thorns
Other Reports, for information