Annual Parochial Church Meeting 2021
Sunday 25th April 2021
during 10.00 am service at Christ Church
The draft minutes of the meeting on 25th April 2021 are now available to read or download here.
The agenda and papers for the meeting are available by clicking on the sections below in blue bold underlined.
You can read them on line or download them to your own computer/device.
Other reports will be added as they become available.
You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader program in order to read the documents.
You probably already have this, but if not, you can download this for free from get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you download the papers to a portable devoice (such as a tablet) you can bring them to the meeing with you.
We encourage you not to print them off, for environmental reasons.
Agenda and Service Outline
- Apologies for absence – please submit in advance to the parish office
- The vestry meeting – Election of Churchwardens
- Call to Worship
- HYMN: See what a Morning
- Minutes of the last meeting held on 27 September, 2020 (Please submit corrections or questions in advance)
- Electoral Roll Reports 2021: Christ Church Good Shepherd
- Finance Reports for the year 2020: Treasurer’s Report and SoFAs Parish Trustees
- Combined report for PCC Secretary, Churchwardens, and Incumbent (2020-21)
- Prayer of Thanksgiving
Listening to God’s word
- Bible readings
- Hymn for Reflection: The King of Love my Shepherd is
- Election of Church Officers
- Appointment of Independent Examiner
- Future Challenge: conclusion of Incumbent’s Report
- Prayers of Intercession
Liturgy of the Sacrament
- AOB as notified in advance
- Date and venue of APCM for 2022
- HYMN: The strife is o’er, the battle won